Welcome to the Youtube Income Challenge where you can win some really cool prizes and learn how to generate thousands of dollars from Youtube in 90 days. I’m Tyrone from Social Video Hub and each week we’re going to be showing you a new technique on how to be able to generate more leads from Youtube, and be able to generate thousands of dollars from sales to your business.
With the success of the last Youtube Challenge where Burt Lao won a fantastic prize and received over a million views from his channel, he was able to score numerous contracts for his business and is generating more income than before. So what’s the challenge this time? The person who generates the most income and gets the most votes at the end of 90 days wins the following:
- An Apple iPod Touch with a built in video camera, valued at $249.00
- Custom intro and outro for your Youtube videos valued at $600
- You can generate thousands of dollars from your videos
Here Are The Rules
- Complete each challenge every week.
- Post a link in the comments area to your video response to each week’s challenge with #YoutubeIncomeChallenge
- Ask your friends and fans to vote for you by liking your comment each week. Each like counts as a vote towards you.
- You must be 18 years and above to participate in this challenge (it’s part of Youtube’s rules).
- And finally, you’re not allowed to purchase any views or subscribers outside of Youtube.
Tip Of The Week
This week’s tip is to leave video responses to videos in your niche. First of all, they don’t take any time at all to do and they are one of the easiest strategies to implement. Second, there’s such a powerful way of driving viewers to your videos and channel. Finally, they increase the relevance in your Youtube search rankings. In our opinion, video responses are one of the best strategies out there that are under used. And this leads us on to this week’s challenge.
This Week’s Challenge
This week’s challenge is to leave a video response to this video and you can do this in 4 simple steps.
- Record your video response. For this week, you can tell us a little bit more about your business, what niche you’re in, and your channel name. Then, upload that video response to your channel.
- Copy and paste your uploaded Youtube video link below this video.
- Add #YoutubeIncomeChallenge in the comments area and click on Share on Google+, then click submit
- Ask your fans and friends to vote for you by liking your comment. Remember the more votes you get the better chances for you to win the Youtube Income Challenge.
I’ll be checking out every single video response and you could be in the next episode.
So make sure you come back and watch the next episode. sure you come back and watch the next episode. Also remember to subscribe to stay up to date with the next challenge.
And if you want more resources, check out Socialvideohub.com.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Youtube, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official Youtube website is available at www.youtube.com.
If you want to learn a simple strategy on how you can generate over $25,000 in sales from one video, then visit Socialvideohub.com and subscribe to my weekly newsletter.