Why would you have to create different videos? Well, different videos have different purposes. Let’s take for example, you wouldn’t use a sales video every week on Youtube because people will think you are pitching, or place a consumer awareness guide on a sales page, because you’d be giving away the product people are paying for.
Types Of Videos For Youtube
- Informational Content or Tips and Tricks video: these are used to deliver information and tips to your viewers. Mostly used for Youtube and exactly what you are watching right now.
- The About Us story or Cornerstone video: it helps convey your company’s background, history or story and why people should use your company.
- Social proof / testimonial / case study video: this is the best way to show what your customers think of your products and services. It’s a great way to indirectly sell.
- The Demo / Tutorials / how to video: these are usually step by step instructions showing how to use your products or services and normally are very “how to” driven.
- Pre-launch / trailer videos: great for a product launch or just letting your audience know what is coming up in the next video on Youtube. Also, it’s very effective in creating social buzz. Another thing you may want to do, is Youtube let’s you create a trailer video for your Youtube Channel, so I highly recommend creating one.
- Sales or Promo Video: these videos are used to promote and sell your products or services usually on a landing page or your website.
0:23 Why would you have to create different videos for Youtube? Well, different videos have different purposes.
0:42 So let me share with you some of the different types of videos I use and also what you can use it for on Youtube and your website:
0:49 Informational Content or Tips and Tricks video
0:59 The About Us story or Cornerstone video 1:09 Social proof / testimonial / case study video
1:18 The Demo / Tutorial / how to video
1:30 Pre-launch / trailer videos
1:47 Sales or Promo Video
Now you know the different types of videos to create, it’s your turn to create videos. Which one will you create?
Please leave a comment down below, love to hear your feedback on which video has been helpful that you’ve been able to use in your business, or if you’ve come up with some really cool different videos, share with us what it is. If you would like to find out more resources like this, and learn more about different types of videos to create, visit Socialvideohub.com.